Raise NWA NONPROFIT ACCELERATOR
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Raise NWA is a 14-month nonprofit accelerator program led by the team at goodmakerU in collaboration with Walmart.org and The Jones Center.
The Raise NWA program equips nonprofit leaders to raise awareness and raise funds to make a long-lasting impact in Northwest Arkansas.
Twenty nonprofit leaders from ten organizations based in Washington or Benton county will be selected for participation, at no cost to the nonprofit.
Raise Program Roadmap
• Begins January 10, 2024; Ends February 2025
• Includes a weekly 2-hour session from January 10th through April 3rd, 2024.
• Includes a monthly 2-hour session from April 2024 through February 2025.
Key Topics Include:
• Leadership Development
• Mindset Resets
• Individual Donor Development
• Fundraising Campaign Execution
• NWA Gives Planning & Execution
• Major Donor Development
• Board Engagement
• Digital Marketing & Communications
• Registered 501c3 Nonprofit
• Operating and serving either Benton or Washington County
• Jesse Lane, Founder & CEO of goodmakerU
• Ben Richards, Strategy Consultant
• Guest Speakers and Subject Matter Experts
• The deadline to complete the application is December 15, 2023.
• Selected nonprofits will be communicated with by Friday, December 22nd.
• All applicants will be communicated with by January 5th, 2024.
apply by december 15th